Club camping site at Vanfest 07

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcher

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is any club camping going on at vanfest????

If not how many of us will be camping at the weekend.

regards to all

marcher :?: :D :lol:

check the site, but i think that club camping time is up. :cry:

Now taking numbers for a possible EarlyBay camping area - its not confirmed yet but let me know if youre interested ... booking in the normal way ..

yes yes yes please :) :) :)

Would be great not to fright the gen public for a pitch :lol: :lol: :lol:

regards and good morning

marcher :wink:

I have already sent of for my tickets direct from Vanfest??? dont think they would care if i camped with a club?????

EarlyBay

anynews????

I have a good friend on Viz (switchthreesixty) he has tried to sort out some club camping and he drew a blank :cry: :cry:

best of luck m8. keep us up to date.

regards

marcher

ticket turned up yesterday :D :D

hope i'm not treading on anyone toes....but i have just put a tread on the JK site, asking the VF club camping manager if he has any more room for the earlybay club to have a club camp pitch.

will let you know what he replys.

regards

marcher

http://www.justkampers.co.uk/interactive/kamperchat/showthread.php?s=&threadid=107315&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

Dave has replyed to the thread.

As i feared it's a no go :cry: :cry: have a read of the JK thread.

he is tell us to get together in the gen camping and try to keep space for the other vans.

what do we think??

regrads

marcher :?:

http://www.justkampers.co.uk/interactive/kamperchat/showthread.php?s=&postid=1081109#post1081109

Not a disaster.

I managed to meet up with baron and kopperdrake last year - and hope to do the same this year. All managed without resorting to using a mobile phone either!

General camping sounds awful but was great... and not as noisy as I'd expected.

DSCN2166.jpg
DSCN2161.jpg

its Onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ddoooooddssssss!!! :D tomorrow that is :wink: see you all there. :wink:

van packed ready for mates to pop around and were on our way friday morning

see you there, and fingers crossed that my van makes it for the 1st time

Latest posts