CVWOC Jamboree 2015 - A few pics

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fortunate Son

Supporting Member
Reaction score
After years of being told how good this show is, we got ourselves down there this year for the first time. What a fantastic family show, really well organised and loads of stuff to do for kids too (colouring in comp, customise your pushchair / scooter / bike, snakes, millipedes etc etc)

Really friendly atmosphere and the best fancy dress party I have ever been to on the Saturday night!

Brilliant clean hot showers too

Not sure if there are any CVWOC members on here but if there are or anyone here knows any of them, I would like to say a massive thanks to them for a Brilliant weekend.

A few pics -

My favourite vehicle of the show - 71 UK RHD Panel - built Nov 70 so has the rare early 71 Model year rear arches - a great original unrestored van with a great history. The current (2nd) owner (Lee) gave me a thorough guided tour of it and its history. It's previous owner would be proud - RIP Lofty

Full respect to the BMX display team riders - especially the fella with the beard who jumped off of the half pipe over the crowd barrier (3 times) I used to do a lot of risky freestyle stuff in the early 80s but never quite this ballsy! Pic is a bit blurry but I reckon he was getting over 10 foot of air with no landing ramp!

Me, the Mrs and the boy as the Hair Bear Bunch!

There were some great fancy dress costumes - Pingu, Captain Caveman, Yosemite Sam, Inspector Gadget were particular highlights (sorry no pics due to cider intake) the minions won it, but the people's choice was the Flintstones team with a full size Flintstonesmobile! - a pic of it the morning after the night before -

Will defo be going next year

Latest posts