Delilah's VW Camper Furnishings

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I rang and left a message with these guys three days ago. Not heard a thing. Are they still in business or have so much work on then dont need anymore??

Hi there we haven't had a message at all?? We answer all messages so not sure what has happened there. Either give us a call or let me know your number and I'll call you :)

Hi Guys, Would you be good enough to book me in as soon as you have a slot. I have ordered a Rusty Lee awesome rock and roller and a buddy seat. I`d like these done to match my front seats which I`d also like you to book in. The rock and roll rear cushion is full width with no spare wheel or wardrobe or nuffink in the back. I`d like a soft covering with vinyl edges and piping. Would it be possible to supply all new cards to match as well ? Mine is a 1970 early bay. Will I have room for side edge cushions to the rock and roll as I had with my Westy rocker ? Let me know when and how much by PM if you prefer.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,Many Thanks, your work is great

ozziedog said:
Hi Guys, Would you be good enough to book me in as soon as you have a slot. I have ordered a Rusty Lee awesome rock and roller and a buddy seat. I`d like these done to match my front seats which I`d also like you to book in. The rock and roll rear cushion is full width with no spare wheel or wardrobe or nuffink in the back. I`d like a soft covering with vinyl edges and piping. Would it be possible to supply all new cards to match as well ? Mine is a 1970 early bay. Will I have room for side edge cushions to the rock and roll as I had with my Westy rocker ? Let me know when and how much by PM if you prefer.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,Many Thanks, your work is great

Cheers Ozziedog! Yeah we can book you in. PM your email and we can talk time slot and also arrange to send you some swatches to choose from :)

Just had a good look through your work. 1st class trimming there. Best I've seen in a while.

Nice to see people still taking pride in their work. Keep it up. :D

Now that I`ve made contact and taken the plunge ,,,, I`m all excited, but now I got to choose what colour I`m having, what material I`m having, is it the same in the front? DECISIONS !!!! Well it`s another step closer to completion , and it won`t look like a pile of **** any more ,,,,,,,

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I`ll have to clean him now

ozziedog said:
Now that I`ve made contact and taken the plunge ,,,, I`m all excited, but now I got to choose what colour I`m having, what material I`m having, is it the same in the front? DECISIONS !!!! Well it`s another step closer to completion , and it won`t look like a pile of **** any more ,,,,,,,

Great choice dood, Deliahs work is spot on, i will be going back for a cheeky retrim at some point, the buddy seat pads etc that i had done were first rate 8)

easy said:
ozziedog said:

Great choice dood, Deliahs work is spot on, i will be going back for a cheeky retrim at some point, the buddy seat pads etc that i had done were first rate 8)

Thanks Easy! :D

Lizzie from Delilah's was very patient with me answering all of my questions over a couple of weeks eventhough no sale was made yet. Took the plunge and bought a full set of cushions for my Rusty Lee bed.
I am very pleased with the result. Great quality, fits perfect and all that for a very reasonable price.
I can only recommend Delilah's.

Unfortunately I can't post any pics in this topic.

Unbelievable! Absolutely gorgeous work... besotted by door cards <--- Something I never thought I would write!
I can see us having a conversation in the not too distant future.... (Once the engine is in, MOT'd and running!)

Our van is called RubyBlu ... still trying to decide on colours... Any ideas welcome. (PM me so as not to hijack this thread.)

Mr1ncognit0 said:
Unbelievable! Absolutely gorgeous work... besotted by door cards <--- Something I never thought I would write!
I can see us having a conversation in the not too distant future.... (Once the engine is in, MOT'd and running!)

Our van is called RubyBlu ... still trying to decide on colours... Any ideas welcome. (PM me so as not to hijack this thread.)

Really kind comments thank you ...will send you PM :)

Resto-raider said:
Lizzie from Delilah's was very patient with me answering all of my questions over a couple of weeks eventhough no sale was made yet. Took the plunge and bought a full set of cushions for my Rusty Lee bed.
I am very pleased with the result. Great quality, fits perfect and all that for a very reasonable price.
I can only recommend Delilah's.

Unfortunately I can't post any pics in this topic.

Thanks Rick, feel free to post a pic or two. I'd love to see your bus :)

A sweet looking Rusty Lee Rock and Roll bed that we trimmed some time ago...

12862535514_414133444a_c.jpg

Latest posts