• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

desperate for early bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andytommo

Reaction score
hi people just registered on this site i have been looking for an early bay for the last 18 months i have been looking through the usuall channels ie /ebay/pistonheads etc usually too dear or pile of crap i am looking for something middle of the range . something that runs/ some kind of mot/ body work/welding i can do (i am a welder) also needs to have some kind of elevating roof i have about £5,000 to spend

Hi Andy
I have all of the above except elevating roof, Californian 68 Sundial Camper (microbus base not panel van) with later westy interior, just arrived in the country, some small issues but sounds an easy fix for you £4500 as it stands, i have a possible viewing tomorrow night at £6500 with mot etc but thats not firmed up yet
Simon 07540 055609
IMG_1618.jpg

Hi Andy,

I have a '69 Devon that will be available very soon and have PM'd you the details.

Matt.

Latest posts