Did I buy headliner for a bus or summat else?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

issy

Reaction score
any experts out there? consensus on Irish forum is it aint for a bay or even split BUT chappy did say he didn;t know what it was.. It's the blue box I like ;)

566f_1.JPG

54be_1.JPG

5344_1.JPG

8 METAL BOWS, 4'5"

1 EXTRA METAL BOW MEASURES 2'11"

END OF EACH BOW THERE'S A PLASTIC TIP FITTED...

THE MAIN HEADLINING MEASURES 7' X 5'

3 PIECES AT 3'6" X 3 1/2"

1 PIECE AT 1'6" X 9 1/2"

2 PIECES AT 19 1/2" X 8"

2 PIECES 18" X 20"

looks right to me? the smaller pieces are probably the bits that you glue onto the pillars in between the windows at the back, bigger ones are for rear corner panels and the big one is for the roof.......well that what i would guess

thanks for that :) - that's what I sort of hoped.... but seller said it didn;t fit a split so dunno what his reasoning was for that? they that different?? :)

well I bought this hoping it would fit the split to be honest instead of having wooden headlining..... am in a quandry now.. perhaps wooden will be better and easier to fit after all?

a full one....tedious and requiring patience rather than difficult.
a short one....easy.

Tim - i see your in melksham!!! my home town (altho ive just moved to Colerne) - i have my van in a barn nr Shaw.

whats yer bus? dont see many round these parts....

richbaker78 said:
a full one....tedious and requiring patience rather than difficult.
a short one....easy.

Tim - i see your in melksham!!! my home town (altho ive just moved to Colerne) - i have my van in a barn nr Shaw.

whats yer bus? dont see many round these parts....

Alert! Thread Hijack in process :lol:

Hi Rich,

Its a 72 devon, rusty doors, steel wheels, needs lots of work kinda bus.
I'll post some pics up on the 'me and my bus ' thread i'v seen. Sort of white-ish :lol:

Only been in Melksham for two years, if your in town come and see my rust in process....errrr work in process.

T

Latest posts