• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Door Locks

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi and Help

I have spent hours on the web trying to find some door locks for my 1972 bay. The driver door has a door handle but hasnt got a lock barrel in it. I can however lock the door from the inside. I am trying to see if I can get a set of locks for the whole van so I have one key fits all, or atleast the same key that would lock both front doors.

Any Ideas? :)

Thanks sarah

Speak to Robin in the lock department at Custom & Commercial

It's weird different peoples experiences with companies, I ordered a key from C&C from the number on the barrel/lock and when it arrived it didn't work. I rang up to complain and got told it was the correct key for the number I supplied and there was nothing they could do about it :(

Not knowing what to do next I contacted Schofields who cut me another key off the same number and that fitted perfectly and when held along side the C&C one was cut completely different :?

I'd say get in touch with Schofields but obviously it's just my experience of the two companies, you may be luckier than me ;)

Nevermind all those :)

Dave@dubkeys dot com is the best I have found and by far way cheaper.

He also supplies lock assemblies to convert your locks to one key too.

Regards

Mark Ritson
0844 879 7265
07545 297603
http://Www.Morecambeandwize.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts