• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Dormobile red candy canopy wanted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsyboy75

Reaction score
Hi all, annoyingly I think I need to start again with my replacement candy canopy for Poppy.

Does anyone have an unused - brand new red candy stripe canopy they don't want - before I go back to Dormobile?

Cheers

JB

still looking for one of these, anyone have one they decided not to fit?

Not quite sure how it happened, was super careful but cut too much material off the drop sides and hinge side - when I put it on the roof it bunched up at the top so it looked like there was too much material but unfortunately it wasn't salvageable - start again job :(

jsyboy75 said:
Not quite sure how it happened, was super careful but cut too much material off the drop sides and hinge side - when I put it on the roof it bunched up at the top so it looked like there was too much material but unfortunately it wasn't salvageable - start again job :(

Can't just drill a slightly lower hole in the struts, so it doesn't open quite as much?

Good idea but somehow the material doesn't fit at the top of the pop top, too much up there, not enough at the bottom, seems like an easy fix but apparently it's knackered

You've probably already seen this...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Camper-Early-Bay-Dormobile-Original-Canvas-/111594386801?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item19fb8b3571" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

/R

Cheers, I hadn't spotted it but it requires a repair. I've gone for a new one, fingers crossed we get it right this time!

Latest posts