Dream rides (revisited)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

windsurfer

Reaction score
Just starting a thread in the same ilk as before, was looking through ib-bus' event photos and spotted this. Had to share it with everyone, the ultimate Porsche 356 (imo), I'm in love, everything about this is SEX :bliss: :party0002:
vwclassic09062Large.jpg

Imagine my drive:
That 356 speedster
My Bay
and
a 68 twin cab pick up.

I'm going for a cold shower :scared0016:

Come on guys, lets see some pics of Your ultimate rides

Si your not going to beleive this but after reading the title of this thread i thought "i know what pic i can post". Open the thread and guess what i saw.......... same car!!! different pic, different show but the same car............. great minds dude, great minds ;)

love them cars so much and one day i am going to build one.

Oh theres this one too

outlaw.jpg

jambo08-21.jpg

This type of campers just don't roll around here in California, If I could I would get one of this.

396892.jpg

If I could afford a splitty this would be my choice, I would not change a thing.

Volksworldshow233.jpg

And any of this 2 Porsches

378386762_cyRMg-M-1-1.jpg

dyn004_original_700_436_pjpeg__b-1.jpg

ant said:
Si your not going to beleive this but after reading the title of this thread i thought "i know what pic i can post". Open the thread and guess what i saw.......... same car!!! different pic, different show but the same car............. great minds dude, great minds ;)

love them cars so much and one day i am going to build one.

I'd expect nothing less than good taste from a skater dude Ant. :mrgreen: I shall have one, before I die :lol:

The one in your pic looks amazing too, with a custom feel to it.
One day :D New Porsche's just don't do it in the same way for me

This is not fair.....I try my hardest to avoid the 356's and you go and set up a post with loads of the coolest ones.

When I first met Richie King (Karmann Konnection) he showed me his collection of cars and vans, I fell in love with an Early 356 Speedster he had, so I asked him "How much for cash" he just smiled and said "Its up for £80k but you can have it for £70k".

From that day on I know what I will buy if I win the lottery, and that I will try not to spend too much time looking at them.

Although i'd love my westy to have a 2332cc huge webers, berg 5 speed, csp's and what not by DREAM ride is not a vw, it's not even german. If money was no object i'd have a black 1969 Dodge Charger R/T with a 426 Hemi V8 engine (7.0L). Fit MSD ignition, Edlebrock carbs, racing exhaust system, the lot! :D
Would be good for 700hp. Not ideal for british roads because they are massive in every way and with that motor 8-9mpg. bloody expensive. Would be fun though

always liked the 356...last of the good Porsches :lol:

...always found the rear lights a little funny :? ..dont know if it is a's,b's or c's or just all of them......did they forget about rear lights then just stick what ever was laying around on the back whilst pissed? ;)

Dubdubs

The build thread is here http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=172827" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hotrod2.jpg

ProfessorWheeto said:
Had to selecta it cause it doesn't exsist!
theplan.jpg

Might swap the empis for colour coded DSRs though!

Sorry to burst your bubble mate but someones already beat you to it.
DSCF1091.jpg

I took this photo at the first EBI on the very over cast show and shine day.

Latest posts