Drink holders, show us yours

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a wicker basket I picked up at a show which is the perfect width and length to fit nicely between the seats.
It's got 3 large cup holder areas at the front, and the back has a storage area with two doors.. The handle is just the right height for use as an arm rest!

b9da22e9999c1f25ac824c4ad65c58bc.jpg

1b73ee542ea7dfa92d5359e610b5cbf7.jpg

rlepecha said:
I've got a wicker basket I picked up at a show which is the perfect width and length to fit nicely between the seats.
It's got 3 large cup holder areas at the front, and the back has a storage area with two doors.. The handle is just the right height for use as an arm rest!

Good idea, quite unique and original. It also fits with the retro style of the bus.

What are your seats from? :sign0006:

Nice, good consistency with the colour scheme, which, I guess you have to have with your Wedding bus 8)

lard said:
Howie123 said:
wouldnt be without mine, and me ipod sits in the pouch :D

o.k. so went on the website and they only ship within the US :( - where did you get yours from?

I got my daughter when she was traveling in the states to bring one back, wish id got a few now as had lots of people ask :D

cunning plan said:
rlepecha said:

Good idea, quite unique and original. It also fits with the retro style of the bus.

What are your seats from? :sign0006:

Nice, good consistency with the colour scheme, which, I guess you have to have with your Wedding bus 8)
Seats were fitted to my bus when I bought it, they are Bernard Newbury EMPI bucket seats. I don't know if they are still made but I believe these are a fair few years old.

rlepecha said:
Seats were fitted to my bus when I bought it, they are Bernard Newbury EMPI bucket seats. I don't know if they are still made but I believe these are a fair few years old.[/quote]

AH okay, they look nice and low 8)

This cupholder is made out of metal and can be mounted in and on top of the ashtray. 5 seconds install. It does rattle sometimes with drinks in it.

Foto-76CJSW4E-D.jpg

That's cool 69billy :)

I've been thinking of fabricating a double cup holder from metal and this is good inspiration!

Hi guys, I use the deluxe buddy box a hell of a lot, but I came across these at Dubs at the Castle, they`re just like two large clothes pegs and you can clip them to loads of things in the bus, When I`m parked up you can clip them to the hand brake lever, when driving I use them clipped to my bulkhead for my rubbish bags :mrgreen:

They`re a couple of quid each at shows but I have seen them for five or six quid in the Range and somewhere else. I don`t think you can be too butch with them but so long as your sensible :roll: They look like they`ll work for a good while.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,We loves gadgets dunnus :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

Latest posts