• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early 68 bay window dormobile project

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tommy_v

Reaction score
Due to loosing my storage we need to sell on our 68 bay, it's a UK bus so it's rhd and it's had 95% of the welding carried out (beetlelink) so its a great solid base. Comes with a shit tonne of stuff to get it almost complete and really I want to sell as a whole lot. Shell with dormobile roof cap (needs canvass) dormobile interior that's pretty rough but useable (we were gonna do our own build inside) creative 4" narrowed front beam (not fitted) full late bay front disc set up, 2 sets of 68 only doors, brand new door seal sets with genuine window surrounds. Brand new TMI seat covers in beige with white piping plus full interior panel set in matching beige, tmi front carpet set, new roof seals and window seals, pretty sure I got all the glass, opening front 1/4 lights In vgc, brand new scat shifter, Tmi sun visors, new rear brake set up (to be fitted) originally savanna beige, will make a nice bus once complete, lots of other stuff included in sale but can't remember it all! Serious enquiries only as need to get it gone asap, will be rolling but will need a trailer, no running engine but original 1500 single port shot block included will need a rebuild. After £6950 for the lot. Pics to follow.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Now rolling again and ready to be collected...

Sorry guys been super busy and not able to get online for a bit, van still available and if your still interested pls call or msg on 07341 563647
Van is in steyning West Sussex and is priced to sell. Worth much more in parts but I don't have the time to split, needs to go asap.

Latest posts