• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early Bay (1967) For Sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jennifer

Reaction score
For Sale

Pictures sent on request unless some kind person can explain how I upload them!!

My name is Turtle, I was born in 1967, between Aug and Dec (I have documentation to prove this!)

I was born in the USA, I moved to the UK in 2009, I have my registration paper which dates 01/05/09 as my UK registration.

since living in the UK I have had my photo in Volks World magazine 2011. you can have the copy of the magazine if you buy me!

I am green and white and patina'd up to the eye balls and lowered to within an inch of my life! I look very cool!

I am a left hand drive
I have MOT up to Feb 2016, I am Tax exempt

mileage is 23794, I had an engine rebuild on 16/08/96

I am a one year only model

I have lots of receipts from the USA and the UK and a letter from my owner in the states asking you to take care of me and talking about the times we spent driving through Santa Cruise and Arizona.

I have a pop top with a bunk attached which is very good quality, I also come with a hammock that fits above the front seats for a child.

I have a rock n roll bed that sleeps 2, so I can comfortably sleep 2 or 3 adults and a child. a stereo for mp3, a cool box, a grill & hob (with a full gas canister)

I have a leisure battery, and loads of storage, I've been refurbished to a high standard. I look great!

I have LED spot light in the rear interior for cozy nights in! I have a full set of curtains and lots of little extras.
Spare starter motor (new in box)
Other replacement parts

you won't be disappointed with me, I am a real head turner and mechanically sound. I drive beautifully, you'll have no problems with me!

i'm ready to drive you off into the sunset for summer adventures.

my mum will consider bringing me over to Southampton Portsmouth or lymington.

thanks for looking and please feel free to ask questions, you are welcome to come and test drive me, sensible offers will be considered :)

£16500 ovno isle of wight

Latest posts