• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early bay running project wanted..

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wodan

Reaction score
It's got to be running at least..anything available out there?

hi i have a 1969 tintop in montana red. california import very straight no rust starts runs drives and stops its moted for 11months

Hi wodan

I have a 1971 RHD microbus, i've had it 3 years and life has got in the way of the resto i wanted to do. It needs some work, welding etc.. and has no MOT but it does run and drive. It was a Danbury but someone stripped the interior and I've been gathering bits to to make into a microbus, so has 2 rows of 3 seats in the back and is walkthru up front. I've got Z hinges, a RHD ambulance step and the door cards are all original and look usable.
Looking for about £5K.

I have a USA import tintop
Solid bus, has had new balljoints, track rod ends, brakes, cables etc etc for mot
Also 1600 engine has had a rebuild
It's mot'd and ready to go
£7700

Check out my add above yours for the RHD 1970 - I have the roof and it needs restored. All metalwork and painting has been done - all it needs is an interior

J

Latest posts