• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early bay swing out cooker WANTED

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craigtayla

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Swing out cooker in good to excellent condition wanted, will consider as part of furniture set but would ideally want the cooker on its own with the wooden swing out stand and cooker shield.
Thanks

Craig

Hi Craig

I have a Devon interior for sale but want to sell it complete, There may be others on here who want other parts!

Jon

Thanks jon, I'm sorely tempted but I can't go to £500 on my own and I don't think I'll be able to organise a group of buyers.

Good luck with the sale. Let me know if you decide to sell separate, I'd appreciate it.

Craig

Did you see the one on ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-Campervan-swing-out-cooker-table-bay-split-camper_W0QQitemZ290225141200QQihZ019QQcategoryZ36798QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem ?

craigtayla said:
Swing out cooker in good to excellent condition wanted, will consider as part of furniture set but would ideally want the cooker on its own with the wooden swing out stand and cooker shield.
Thanks

Craig

Still looking, any ideas where I can get one?

You could try asking questions to ebay advertisers like this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/vw-camper-devon-pop-top-roof_W0QQitemZ120254721056QQihZ002QQcategoryZ27385QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem....if they are removing the roof off theirs, or have got hold of a scrapper - they may have the cooker too?

I can understand very well why you want the swing out cooker - I had a Devon Moonraker years ago - since Camping does tend to involve a lot of frying bacon, fat splashing around etc, it always seemed a good idea to have the cooker outside. I've now got a Dormobile, but I still cook outside...

The only other places I can think of are the forums on Just Kampers or Vzi - put a 'Wanted ' advert in...I'll keep an eye out anyway . Good Luck :)

hi , if your pushed to find it complete i do have a metal swing out cooker bracket i'd sell £30 07944 971493

Keep checking ebay sellers but no luck as yet...
Will keep that metal swing arm in m ind if I get a cooker without the wooden one. Cheers.
Anyone know where I can get one of these devon swing out cookers?

Anyone? I'm still looking for that devon swing out cooker, cash waiting! Would consider buying devon moonraker furniture set, especially the seat and rear drawers to go with it!
Here's hoping...

Latest posts