• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early Bay wanted - if there's any left in existence !

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CJ Smith

Reaction score
Hi all,

New to the group but been told by mates on here you are all a friendly bunch and don't bite !

After looking for months I swear similar to the scrappage scheme where vehicles disappeared from the road, every Early Bay in the country has been hijacked and hidden.

So to join my '69 Beetle I am looking for an Early Bay as the family are desperate to get away and enjoy with me - I am happy to take on work but unfortunately I don't have the time due to work to take on massive welding/spraying jobs like I did in my younger years !

Ideally a tin top or pop/dormobile - I want to garage it so can't fit a full westy or high top in and also ideally nearside slider - so I can actually get in and work on it in said garage !

Colour less important to me that it is the wife n kids - RHD preferred but not a showstopper!

Budget ! Well don't tell the missus but enough for the right bus shall we say ;)

So....is there anything out there at all ?? :D

Cheers

CJ

Hi, I have a 1969 Cali import lhd sunroof but put a Welty top on it. Original red sun leached patina paintwork, bespoke interior and 3 bench in front. Lowered, brand new 1641cc twin carb engine fitted, recon gearbox, empi quick shift, cd iPod, new electrics, fire suppression safety system fired, looks and drives really well. Can send pics if interested? Looking for about £17k Thanks Paul

This one is excellent. It's not mine but I know the Bus so can vouch for it. The price won't lead to a divorce either which is also handy :D

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=67453" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks Coxy,

Yes I have spoken to Mikey, nice guy too....very tempted and is on my reserve list but ideally looking for a RHD if possible.

Cheers

CJ

Cheers Coxy and CJ, I don't think I'll ever get one as solid with such nice history again!!

Just got the oil changed and serviced, running so well!

I have a 1970 RHD Westy for sale, PM me if you'd like further info
James

Latest posts