• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early Bay Wanted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Roberts

Reaction score
Folks - I am looking for an early bay (tax exempt) - four berth in the region of £5000 can stretch to a little more if the van is right. I'm useless with mechanics oops: so want reliable engine and good body work - any help will be appreciated I am getting dizzy looking around on line - would prefer the North West area but again will travel if whats I am looking for regards Brian :mrgreen: :

I think a £5,000 van will still need a fair amount of work doing, even more so if you desire the Early Bay.

Theres still 5K busses out there but will want work ....... maybe get the first summer usage then crack on with sorting the bits out....

whats more important, you'll need to budget more for the extra, its a life time commitment

Give Scott a shout

try this with change to sort out the interior

http://www.vwclassics.co.uk/index.php?page=72-deluxe" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

needs an Engine out out of your budget but very honest van at £6250 ono

qqochi.jpg

Hi ill be letting my RHD crossover 72 bay go soon im tidying it up ready to paint it . Lowered , alloys , with full westy trim devon roof solid underneath drives good can be any colour you want all new rubbers etc to go in . Price can be sorted to suit what condition ans parts you want on it ring phil 01772339603

Hi Brian, got exactly what you want, but for mechanically and structurally sound, I think it'll cost you more than 5k. If you're interested give me a shout...details can be seen later in this thread.
Steve

sorry fella but for 5k you`ll end up with a shed that needs a 10k resto. Rather buy a sorted 9-11k bus off here and save yourself a LOT of hassle. The good thing about earlybay is that everyone knows everyone so if you buy off here then at least you have some comeback.

hi brain have a look at my camper http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12600" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts