• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early Bay wanted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimthebin

Reaction score
Dear all

i am looking for a new van, must be early bay, right hand drive poptop of some sort and soild underneath

it doesn't need an engine or interior.

any ideas or van spring to mind

thanks in advance

jimthebin

I have a UK RHD 71 Devon poptop, I’m the 3rd owner from new; the 1st having owned it for 33 years!! 8)

It was pretty much untouched but looking a little sorry for itself when I bought it, so has since had all the usual rot cut out and replaced with new metal, been resprayed in a cream over dove blue, and fully waxoiled underneath it’s been slightly lowered is running on BRM’s.

It has the original bunks in the roof, and I have put in a double bed, storage, wardrobe and sink/coolbox all from the early Devon era.

This is a not a show bus but it is a good honest, (now) solid RHD early bay. I am looking for offers around £8,800. I/it will be at bustypes the weekend if your around or could take photo’s whilst there if you want to see more.

Andy

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14107" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ive got that. bit different from the usual boring tin tops and pop tops ;)

Latest posts