EarlyBays spotted in movies and television

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Free Willy 3 has this Westy in the opening titles:

725.jpg

and this LateBay was in Free Willy 1:

696.jpg

they did yes, it was a crossover which was used in the second series of auf pet when they worked on the big home then unfortunately went to spain and used a t25

Here's 1 for the eagle eyed - there's a split screen in Sin City - blink and you'll miss it. I'll see if I can get a screen shot of it.

new movie out 23rd May, gets good reviews

http://www.dangerousparking.com

dangerousparking.jpg

you might recognise Worzel's Sprogg and Joey from 'Bread'.

looks like a devon crossover?

Just watch any A-Team show they always seem to have one in the back ground :D

Also Back to the Future has a late bay, its baby blue and white with some terrorist hanging out of the top with a machine gun :D

The film bullitt has several bugs and many splitscreens buses in it but i think during the chase, you see the same splitty several times if memory serves me.

It was too early for bays though :(

I was just watching Mountains on the BBC iPlayer and Griff Rhys-Jones is driving around in a Crossover, I think it is his too.

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    215.6 KB
  • Picture 2.png
    181.9 KB
They had the National Geographic documentary 'Seconds from disaster' on our local TV a few days ago. This specific episode was about the the killings of 11 Israeli athletes by Palestinian terrorists in an event known as the "Munich massacre", during the 1972 Summer Olympics. For a brief moment you can see two dark green 'Polizei' EarlyBays, followed by a green Splitty in some of the original TV news footage:

459997.jpg

An EarlyBay can also be seen in the 2005 movie 'Munich':

460004.jpg

'In the valley of Elah', when the soldier go into flashback, theres a crossover along the road as a shell :cry:

Anyone watch lost
800px-Dharmavan.jpg

One of my customers told me that a ceebeebies tv programme called 'Nina and the Neurons' has a campervan as their transport.
Also there was a brainiac type show with an orange bay but i think that was a latebay.

Yesterday on HBO Asia I spotted EB on the background in the movies Goonies from eighties and in Tenacious D Movie, The Pick Of Destiny.

Latest posts