• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Eberspacher Heating and Hot water .. in your bus!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hilly_70

Reaction score
Ok guys .. Had to remove my Eberspacher system from my bus for 2 reasons :

To gain access for repairs and to sell it to fund more bloody repairs!

Heres the score : Eberspacher diesel Heating system Hydronic D4W .. Full custom made diesel fuel tank that sits above the battery in the engine bay, Hot water cylinder, electronic controller and thermostat, exhaust system, 2 x heater matrix with fan to provide heat anywhere in the bus.

Have a look on ebay the heater unit alone in £799 (item 110496087680)
and the heater matrix are £150 each (item 110505780822) ...

thats £1100 without the rest of the stuff!

The heating system was working the last time I ran the bus ( about 18months ago ..) but has since been stood .. I would suggest it be serviced first before use as your supposed to do them every 12months or so ..

The unit looks very modern, and I have the instruction and installation manual for it .. It all hides nicely in the engine bay and the water tank is in the side cabinet ..

I have pics of the system in the bus and partially out ( just a few bits left to remove ..)

Let me know if you wanna see some pics ..

Im gonna stick this on ebay and theres a guy who sells them who may be interested in buying it ..

Thought I'd throw it open to you guys first.. price ... not sure to be honest ..

But Im sure offers around £425 would tempt me .. I know its alot of money when we are trying to keep our busses running but I thought Id give you all the chance first..

Hilly

Hi mate ..

Heres some whilst fitted ..

Its mostly removed now, but its all there, just needs a service ..

Heres the heater unit

100_6101.jpg

Heres the control panel

100_6104.jpg

Heres the custom diesel tank

100_6106.jpg

and one of the matrix heater fans

100_6107.jpg

this ones under the front seat and blows into the cab area ..

Theres also the hot water tank, another heater matrix, expansion tank etc ..

this is a link to the first one i came across on ebay ..

http://www.hallselectrical.com/d4w-...r-heating-kit-eberspacher-e1727_1971_1034.htm

£1300 just for the head unit!!! .. thats just mad ..

If you want some pics now its out, or owt let us know ..

Let me know if your interested, so i can stick it on ebay if not .. cheers dude

Hilly

PM's replied ..

Yeah .. it heats the water then circulates it like a household central heating system .. 8)

Its what they use in all the modern motorhomes and boats ..

Hilly

Latest posts