• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Electrolux 60 litre 3 way fridge - like new.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fredster

Reaction score
Really nice bit of kit in very good order and very clean inside and out, tested on all 3 power sources and 100% working on all three. Identical to this one: http://www.obrienscamping.co.uk/Fridges/RM4210.htm

fridgefront.jpg

fridgeoutside.jpg

fridgeback.jpg

These are £400 new - I'm after £200 ono collected (Ipswich) or may be able to deliver 50 mile radius for cost of petrol. I go up to (East) London once in a while if that helps.

Would also consider swap for good working order Propex heater.

Hi there, am interested in this and am in East Anglia at the weekend. Recent model, not original, right?
All best,
James

Hi there, - yep, recent model, bought about 3 years ago.

Dimensions are (mm) H x W x D 618 x 486 x 474

Around all weekend - I'll PM you my number, give me a bell if you fancy coming over to have a look.

fred

Fredster, really sorry, but dimensions are wrong - too big. Real shame as it looks like a decent fridge unlike so many out there. Thanks for emails and if you come across a 'worktop' cooker or other Westy bits let me know.
Cheers,
James

Latest posts