End of first summer in the Bus,Nearly............

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davebug

Reaction score
Well after busting a gut last winter ,a fantastic summer of nearly none stop use of the bus followed,its been absolutely great fun,no major probs have met me as yet apart from eating tyres at an alarming and costly rate (tracking miles out,but to be sorted v soon)think were going to squeeze one more weekend in this Autumn.The old girl has took us all over the place,including a trip this week which took us eight days of pretty hectic driving acroos the country to Vanfest,then saw eight dif counties ,plenty of ale and fine campervan dining !!!!Heres a couple of shots en-route,see yas all soon somewhere !!!!! :D :D
P1060225.jpg

P1060288.jpg

P1060283.jpg

P1060345.jpg

P1060278.jpg

P1060277.jpg

P1060353.jpg

P1060360.jpg

great bus being used for what it was built for excellent stuff ;)

one thing though id get some reggea reggae on that full hit oooooooffffffff

regards
chris

Saw this last week at vanfest , but you were rollin so i couldnt look properly , Nice work fella 8)

Fantastic that you got to use it and enjoyed the experience.
Plus a very nice looking bus ;)

have to say this is one of the sweetest bays around, in my top 5 for sure. The interior is pretty much perfect. :msn4:

GeirH said:
GeirH said:
super nice car, I love it.
what colour is it?

After some research, my guess is L620, Savannah Beige.
Lovely :)
Sorry mate just looked at replies and your reserch is correct indeed it is that colour,and thanks for the kind replies ,have a list of things to do for the winter so having couple of weeks break and then time to get hands dirty again !!!!!!! :D :D PS Reggae Reggae Sauce is always onboard,had it previous night with a "SLAB OF STEAK "........ :lol: :lol:

thats a gorgeous looking bus mate, the peak district is good fun in a bus isn't it!!

That bus fella is the Mutts Nutts! fookin gorgeous. Just read through your resto thread. Nice one. Deservedly proud, and using it as it was meant to be. :)

Wow! Now that is how it's done. I hope my beige deluxe looks as good as this one day!

Latest posts