• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Eriba puck for sale SOLD...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hogseye

Reaction score
Well will be next week if anyone is looking for extra space.. 1986 puck good condition been repainted, original canvas and interior all in great condition. Working hob, 3way fridge (12v 240v and gas) lighting is 12v or 240v when on hook up, fridge will run from vehicle while driving and leisure battery will also charge, has a sink with tap but that we have never used. Refurbed 2 years ago and has lived in our garage when not being used since then, had new tyres wheel bearings and shock for overrun system on tow hitch system, this is light and easy to tow 500kg and is braked aswell. It comes with an original soplair awning in retro grey and red colours which can just be used as a shelter or have the sides and front zipped in, also have a sleeping pod that can be zipped in one side and is double air mattress size, this is a more modern pod made by soplair and not same colour but that doesn't matter in my eyes. We sold our bay and this was the stop gap towed behind our punto or T4 pickup, worked well for us but we haven't used it at all this year as we now have a karmann so it's time to let it go. Will take some pics only have these at mo, only just decided to sell this so not really organised
260.jpg
[/URL]

I'm in Ipswich and it's for sale at £2500 cheers nick

only this one from when i first got it, the curtains have been replaced. will have to dig it out of the garage next week and get some proper pics

Latest posts