Excited!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

easy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Does anyone else get excited when they are about to sleep in their bus?

Im sleeping in mine this weekend at a mates wedding and i still get as excited now about sleeping in the ol girl as i did when i first got her :mrgreen:

The day I am not excited is the day she goes up for sale.

Sometimes I just start her up for the sheer fun of it. :D

I did 10 days touring wales and loved sleeping in mine when I got home I found it strange sleeping in my own bed so went and got in the bus on the drive ad settled down for the night :D

It's the first proper camping trip for us this weekend, we're heading down to VW Gathering, can't wait

easy said:
Does anyone else get excited when they are about to sleep in their bus?

Im sleeping in mine this weekend at a mates wedding and i still get as excited now about sleeping in the ol girl as i did when i first got her :mrgreen:

Yer, but not as excited as my Daughter!... she loves doing camping!

Planning out what we are doing in the morning?, what we are doing in the afternoon?, whats for Dinner? (BBQ... my fave bit!!) Can I stay up late and watch the fire and stars?!.... "lets go Camping!!" 8)

Have a good time Easy.

deffo love sleeping in mine,always seem to sleep better as well also but that could be the fresh air and ciders :party0041:

Yep, love sleeping in mine.
Was supposed to be at Apex this weekend but had to bail last week due to cash flow.
But got a long weekender in Brighton (breeze weekend) booked with my mates sea fishing later this year.
Cant wait :)

Hopefuuly a few nights out between now and then mind.

Rich

I love it but I love just going out in it, had a proper shit day took the bus out for a drive boom smiles all round :)

Had a great sleep! even tho it was outside a mates house :mrgreen: we still ruled the driveway :lol: 8)

Latest posts