FAO all ov u outside lane freaks!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alzy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
As I was making my way back to sunny yet freezing cold worcestershire from the southwest today doing a steady 56mph( thanks to being governed) I saw a police car of which I had to have a double take!!

AN EVO!!!!!!!!!!!!

So watch out you crazy cats!! They`ve got evo`s now!!! :shock:
:wink:

That,ll be the M5? there seems to be lots of unmarked police on there.Seen unmarked Subarus but never a dibble Evo :shock:
Andy

Yes mate M5!! Just literally a few hundred yards past J12 (Gloucester) he passed me!! Definatly on a mission!!

Also now i come to think of it! Last friday there was something going on at michael wood services when i pulled in for diesel early afternoon!! Lots of police there with gazebo`s etc and there was a lot on southbound carriageway too!! All in Gloucester area!! :!:

Anyone know what was going on??
:?:
Al

theyve had them up our way for a while look the nuts with all the striping etc

Alzy said:
Yes mate M5!! Just literally a few hundred yards past J12 (Gloucester) he passed me!! Definatly on a mission!!

Also now i come to think of it! Last friday there was something going on at michael wood services when i pulled in for diesel early afternoon!! Lots of police there with gazebo`s etc and there was a lot on southbound carriageway too!! All in Gloucester area!! :!:

Al

I saw them all on the southbound that morning around lunchtime. Got followed closely by a copper on a bike for a while (but who can blame them when my bug looks as it does ;))

theres a porsche boxter and an evo VIII regularly patrol the motorway where i live. i mean why would you livery up a porsche? its more a visual deterent than anything i think. i saw the guy driving the EVO he was a fat grey haired pork pie eating policeman.

...make s me wonder who is the Stig really?

never seen such crazy cars, only the volvo's and fords..

I've been pulled twice now in my van, once for forgetting to swich on my lights until i noticed why he was following me, and one for no reason at all! both asked for my registration details then complimented my van, one even admitting his brother is a restorer in the burton or derby area :lol: if you're on here then HELLO!

The best one ive seen was a golf r32 with full windows done up with a full body kit and over the top spoiler to look like a chav machine, at the time it was stopping a 67 beetle :cry: , i havent seen it since.

The police in N.Ireland have got quite creative since the cease fire and they dont have to drive bomb proof 3 tonne ford mondeos :lol:

FAO all ov u outside lane freaks!!

Hopefully they'll be out nicking middle lane freaks. The ones that travel at just 2.75 miles an hour faster than me when I'm in the slow lane. They really p*#*s me off :evil:

360andi said:

Hopefully they'll be out nicking middle lane freaks. The ones that travel at just 2.75 miles an hour faster than me when I'm in the slow lane. They really p*#*s me off :evil:

And they still sit there even if your hanging off their rear bumper and flashing your lights and the inside lane is free. I'm definitely gonna get caught undertaking soon :oops: i do it all the time.

360andi said:

dood! i hate that any one who sits in the middle lane when there is an empty nearside lane, they wants their bits cut off! a real pain and causes aggression.............hang on a minute........ oh well have seen em get nicked by the rozzers tho, which is worth it, to see em supe confused as to why they are being pulled :wink: 8)

The Feds here in sunny Hampshire use all sorts of unmarked cars: Scoobies, Vento's, Volvo T5's, Evo's...

It does ruin the surprise element when they wear their hi viz jackets when behind the wheel! :roll:

;)

Seen some novel undercover units in central London including a mini cab a Saab convertible and an old builders van complete with ladders etc :shock: You would never know until the blue light gets stuck on the roof when they get a shout.

Tofufi said:
Alzy said:

Al

I saw them all on the southbound that morning around lunchtime. Got followed closely by a copper on a bike for a while (but who can blame them when my bug looks as it does ;))

I`ll start asking some of the other drivers at work coz that was weird!!They were all over the place!!

Aside from middle lane hoggers what also really annoys me is when cars are joining the motorway and have to do 56mph as they join which forces me out into middle lane which pi$$es of other motorists and then don`t have the decency to let me in!! They just undertake me making me look a complete prize richard!! :evil: :evil:

Bless em :lol:

i took this yesterday at a charity run to the north coast for cancer research.... :lol:

CancerReasearch-Belfast01.jpg

its only the 265BHP but the dude driving has a scooby sti as well.

some more nice pics....

i know its a late but anyway :)
CancerReasearch-Coleraine02.jpg

the same dude (aged 25) owned both the R8 and the Lambo, im soo jealous :p

CancerReasearch-Coleraine06.jpg

CancerReasearch-CoastRoad05.jpg

Latest posts