• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Fiammi bike rack T2

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacksdad

Reaction score
Hi all, selling a bike rack that fits a bay, good as new condition £100 Norfolk. Collection only or may beable to meet as travel with work. Cheers.

Iamthewalrus said:
jacksdad said:
Hi all, selling a bike rack that fits a bay, good as new condition £100 Norfolk. Collection only or may beable to meet as travel with work. Cheers.

Hi Where about in Norfolk are you?
Hi, i'm in Attleboro but work in Thetford if that helps.

Is the bike rack complete? Do you ever come to Leicester for work?

Just noticed one of the plastic knobs is broken, still works fine, carrys two bikes. £80. i'll be in kent on saturday if any help.

jacksdad said:
Just noticed one of the plastic knobs is broken, still works fine, carrys two bikes. £80. i'll be in kent on saturday if any help.

What plastic knob is broken? Does it affect its use at all?

Where in Kent are you Saturday?

Sorry i forgot to check my posts, i was at brands but i think i'm back there Friday. If not i'm there the weekend after. Its one of the round red ratchety bits thats got a piece broken, don't know why i haven't noticed it before but still works fine.

Latest posts