FINAL FLING 2009 - Who's coming!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
retrokid said:
3 of my fingers are blistered from that chiminea... Teach me to see how hot it gets!! :oops:
Also very tempted at final fling, tho it is a bit of a mission from up north...

That bloody Chiminea :lol:
You gotta come Dude, would be cool to catch up :mrgreen:

i dunno about line-ups and all that...ive never been so dunno if that kind of thing happens!
if we can cool...maybe down at the beach!!! if not....lets just get together and sink some ciders or something!

thru_a_lupe said:
i dunno about line-ups and all that...ive never been so dunno if that kind of thing happens!
if we can cool...maybe down at the beach!!! if not....lets just get together and sink some ciders or something!

Thats they way to go :mrgreen: to cold to move the van apart from to the beacjh for a surf! its never to cold to surf :mrgreen:

Sounds like a plan; surf, Cider and good company. Sweet :mrgreen:
Oh yeah, f'ing cold weather for good measure :lol:

About 7-8pm. We'll leave at about 4ish and I'm allowing 3 to 4 hours. Cant wait. Don't think I'll pitch the awning in the dark. Since it's just me and Clare, it'll be fine. How bout u Jon? :mrgreen:
Bring your acoustic bass :party0009:

probably the same...wont take as long to get there...but cant leave work early as have a graduation event on that day!
okay... acoustic bass and skate board on the check list... not sure about taking my surfboard as space is a premium especially if i dont bother with the awning...which i probably wont! thought about bringing the bmx.... but probably wont either!

see you guys there.... looking forward to it!!!!

Dude, the surfboard is a must, can't you fit it on the rack? I'd like to bring my BMX too but probably wont due to space. We're going to stay in Woolacombe for a couple of extra nights. My parents are coming down with the Kids. My Dad's bought a.........................
T4 (shhh :lol: ) and wants to camp in it for the first time.

It should be cool, I'm just hoping this good weather we've had (apart from today) will stick around til then :mrgreen:
Skateboard and guitar are on my list, it will be nice to travel down with Clare sitting next to me rather than one of the kids :lol:

Try and bring your surfboard, it would be good to get in the water. Looking forward to a few ciders :D :msn4:

Its a nautical theme dood, everyone always gets dressed up 8)

windsurfer said:
Cool, that's my excuse to dress up as a pirate :lol:

bizarro-gay-pirate-outfit.jpg

i am sorry to say that at this years final fling, we have been unable to get a lisenced bar...
so in advance, i advise that if any of you do drink and would like to drink at our event that you bring your own.
there is a shop onsite that will be open through the day, he sells can beers and ciders, and bottles of wine but the selection will be limited.

There are tescos in both barnstaple (ROSE LANE, DEVON, EX32 8PG)
just as you come into the town and braunton (VELLATOR WAY, BRAUNTON, DEVON, EX33 2DU) out by the saltrock outlet so may be worth stocking up prior to hitting the venue!!! Post codes for all them TOM TOMS out there

TESCO's ILFRACOMBE, NEW BARNSTAPLE ROAD, ILFRACOMBE, EX34 8PQ
for those coming in that way
as well as somerfield in town there or drink link in the high street

so sorry again for the inconvenience

ooohhh weather forecast is looking a bit pants.... :?
i dunno if i can hack another rainy vw show/meet.... every single show i went to this year the weather was shite! :(

Latest posts