Final Fling 2013 October 25 -27

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Final Fling

Reaction score
Hi Guys, hopefully many of you know all about the Fling, the fun with have and the incredible warm weather we always get at the end of October :lol:

Well its all steam ahead again and tickets are now for sale...

FINAL FLING 2013 TICKETS..

Adults £17.50 pp Kids (10 -16) £5.00 pp
Available in 1 of 3 ways.

1; On line.. PayPal us the payments enclosing your details and we will email you back a printable ticket. Paypal us as a gift to friends/family to avoid charges to either parties. Paypal address is [email protected]
PLEASE make sure your email address is enclosed, club/general camping, how many in the booking.

2; Cheque.. Send us an email ([email protected]) and we will send you payment details and address. (please appreciate I don't want to put my address up here as I don't want to be inundated with junk mail/naked pics of you or your partners )

3; I'll be at many of the VW shows and you can buy direct from me, you'll spot the van as it'll be smothered in flyers

Due to some problems at previous Flings with less than honest folks scamming an entry with out payment its a strict NO TICKET no entry policy. I know you might forget to pick the tickets up off the kitchen table as you leave but the dog ate them don't cut it lol You can buy tickets on the gate and remember all monies are for charity. This yr its the North Devon Hospice.

See you around 8)

https://www.facebook.com/2012FinalFling" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts