Choices, choices, choices....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonboylaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys,
I am about to come into a very large amount of dosh and need your help on deciding how to spend it. Obviously a fair amount will go on bus related items and villa or two in Spain and further afield.
So the question is, what would you spend $10.5M on?
I already jacked in the job and told my colleagues to feck off and emptied my savings fund on champagne and whores in celebration and am lighting a very nice Robusto with a Tenner as we speak..

Actually it may be more as it happens I am very lucky today and got two lots..

Dear Sir/Madam,

Fund Beneficiary,

We are humbly using this medium to inform you that your outstanding payment of US$10.5 Million Dollars (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars Only) that the Financial Intelligent Unit recovered from the Federal Government of Nigeria as unclaimed Contract/Inheritance, Winning Compensation Payment fund belonging to you has been finally approved to be paid to you unconditionally with your release code number FG/09/15/222/14.

We have assigned the Zenith Bank Of Nigeria, to issue you an International Zenith Bank ATM Visa OR MasterCard which you will use to withdraw this US$10.5 Million Dollars in any ATM machine in your country or in any part of the World but the amount you can withdraw per day is US$5,000.00. You are advice immediately to contact Rev Joseph Chiedu of Zenith Bank Nigeria, via his phone +234 8114865870 OR Open access Email Address: ([email protected]) and send him your release code number FG/09/15/222/14 to enable him pay you

For more directives.

You are warned to disregard any contact or communication you have with any offices and deal only with Rev Joseph Chiedu and receive your long awaited fund. Government of Nigeria has reported to be sorry for the plight you have gone through in the past to get this fund paid to you.

Contact F.B.I on Email: [email protected] if you did not receive the Zenith ATM Visa Card after 96hours you contacted Rev Joseph Chiedu.
Thanks for adhering to this instructions.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Milos Koterec
President of the Economic and Social Council
United Nations
Website: http://www.un.org/en/ecosoc/president/bio.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And...

I would like to inquire about your interest and capability to take custody of a fund deposit as beneficiary for our mutual benefits and investment.

The fund is privately owned and running into millions of dollars.

Your prompt response to this message is important for further details.

Regards,

Dr. Ahmad Rafick Chathardo.
Please send your response to my confidential Email: [email protected]

Sent from my GX64 SatCom phone using Tapatalk

PM me your address. I'll be over by dinner time. Whores and champagne sound like a brilliant idea.

I'll buy you a proper early bay once the money is in my account.. Watch this space boys... Hot tub arriving shortly, got topless canapés on order and will stock up on that Crystal Brut to bathe in.. Yeeeehaaaaa

Sent from my GX64 SatCom phone using Tapatalk

Latest posts