• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: 1964 Austrian import street legal beetle race car

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K@rlos

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Westfalia pop-top
My friend Hector is after an early bay project and is therefore looking to sell his street legal race car.

1964 Austrian import low mileage car , never welded and rot free ,msa moly cage ,erco's with m+h dots and morosos , cogbox box close ratio 3:88 and I think a 131 4th this has only done 400road miles since rebuild ,-6 fuel system with holley pump and reg , poly windows, 28mm torsion bars heavy duty spring plates avo shocks , type 3 brakes, its not a mint show car paint is scruffy but it is a fully sorted bug ive ran 12.0 In the 1/4 with 1.5 60 ft on this set up ,
racetrim seats, autometer tach and temp ,csp shifter, simpson harnesses,redtop battery,hydrulic fly off hand brake,window net, this cost an absolute fortune to build so grab a bargain ! This car does not include the motor but he has the Weber IDA's and magneto ignition system avaible seperatly.

Contact Hector Howe for more details: 07720 828665

im open to offers on this if anyone wants more pics i can email them this is a fully sorted car which never been welded and only covered 6000km since i built it at a huge cost of over 20k i can supply engine parts etc try me im after a early bay next project

Latest posts