• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE 72 WESTY.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

derek

Reaction score
[photobucket]
[/img][/photobucket]FOR SALE 72 WESTIE

FULLY RESTORED, IMMACULATE INSIDE AND OUT, POP TOP, LHD, SHOW STANDARD, READY TO GO.

THIS VAN WAS IMPORTED FROM CALIFORNIA 5YRS AGO AND HAS BEEN KEPT IN DRY STORAGE SINCE, IT IS A REAL HEAD TURNER.

THE INTERIOR INCLUDES : FULLY REUPHOLSTERED SEATS, FRIDGE, WARDROBE, TABLES, STORAGE SPACE AND SLEEPING CAPACITY FOR 3 ADULTS & 2 KIDS. THE POP TOP HAS HAD NEW CANVAS.

1.7L TYPE FOUR ENGINE - TAX EXEMPT, FULLY RECONDITIONED ENGINE,

THIS IS GOING TO BREAK MY HEART, BUT MOVE FORCES SALE

£16,000

WILL TRY TO POST MORE PICS OR I CAN EMAIL THEM TO YOU ON REQUEST

ANY QUESTIONS/VIEWINGS WELCOME. [email protected] leicestershire area. ..[photobucket]
001.jpg
[/photobucket]

Had a few requests for price without extras 18k with or with out extras firm price wont budge. Sorry guys. This van well worth the money, and will make somebody very happy. Lots of history and receipts.

Van still for sale also on vzi now to. if you want anymore pics. That no prob i will email to anyone interested. Van is awesome mint condition! Ready to go with a newly done engine, With a yr guarentee from t2d. This van couldnt be solider. Dont miss out on a great van!!

Perfect time of year to snap up this awesome looking westy. Ready to go... 07415278342

Latest posts