• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE BITS - Pick up D.A.T.C.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry been a bit slack!!!, flywheel (Barkafer) is boxed and ready for post will size, weigh and price tonight through parcel monkey!!! Same goes for the quarter lights (gas1man) and hub caps (rally dale). Will send PM Tonight when home from work.
The ad did say after 25th July for postage. ;)
There are 4 people after the quarterlights lilblue your 2nd in the race ;)

Sorry matey, didn't realise you were on holiday and didn't read the post fully. You get so many people you try to do a deal with who just disappear into the ether that it gets me a bit frustrated. Enjoy what's left of your holidays.

No worries bud!!! I'm working until the 25th then it's holidays for 3 weeks whoopeeee!!
Other good news your now first in the wye dude... Just got back in and packed all things up next day delivery for each item is £7.99 ex VAT £9.59 inc with city link....free insurance upto £20
If you guys wish to get cheaper here are the figures..
Quarterlight package

asutyzen.jpg

vuvydure.jpg

Hub caps

yrasy7um.jpg

edahanun.jpg

Flywheel

ypa4uzas.jpg

uryzamez.jpg

Weights are a bit of a guesstimate, as the better halves scales only go to 6kg but shouldn't be to far away....

Let me know your thoughts gents regarding postage price!!! TA very kind Ben ;)

So if we round it up to £35 for the quarterlights that'll do me. Just send over your paypal details. Will be sent as a gift. Cheers.

Forgot to say thanks for dropping the oil cooler off with me at DATC!
Going to get it fitted over winter - cheers 8)

Latest posts