• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale - Crossover towbar, alloys, roof rack, van cover,

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EarlyBay Bill

Reaction score
Hi All

All prices collection only (Colchester in Essex) or I can take to Alive & Dubbin this weekend. Open to offers on all items.

I have a towbar bought from Rocket on here which I'm not going to fit. Looking for £150 (what I paid) - Ron took it off a crossover so we know that's what it fits :D . Ron thought it's a factory fitted bar and it sits up behind the bumper and replaces the bumper brackets. No electrics included.

Alloys - off a Carlton 3000 but fit straight on and I just swapped for steels - includes nearly new 195/50/15 tyres - looking for £300 for the 4 (fitted in pic below).

Roof Rack - as fitted in the pic below (I can't get this to the show so collection only on that) - has been outside all winter so the wooden slats could do with a tidy-up. Looking for £120 (£200 new).

Uber secure pedal lock for a right hand drive bus, in red - £25

JK Bay window exterior cover - breathable with opening zipped flaps for entry to cab and sliding doors. Elasticated ends and webbing straps that fasten underneath the van. Little used £80 - think they're about £130 new.

PM me with your e-mail address if you want pics of anything in more detail.

Ricky

Latest posts