• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE: Epiphone Riviera (Elitist Nick Valensi)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcvw

Reaction score
Hi,

To fund the rebuild of my VW bus engine - and because the ex is all over my bank accounts like a cheap suit (lol) something has to give...

It gives me great pain to do so, but here goes...

2005 Elitist Epiphone Riviera. Vintage sunburst. It's a Nick Valensi signature model therefore it's fitted with P94 pickups. When I bought it, it was as flat as a pancake, with zero action, and horrible to play. Since then it's had a professional setup (action raised and strung with d'addario's 9-42's).

It's complete with the original Epihone Elitist hard-case and sales blurb (manuals etc) and without sounding biased, it's in absolutely mint condition. No dents, scratches, dings - or anything!

Few pics - taken before it was re-setup - it looks better now: http://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w287/mcvwuk/Guitars/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Elitist range Epiphones are considered equal par to Gibson's, and as this is a very rare version of a great guitar I'm looking for offers close to 900 GBP (guitar located in KT12 area).

Thank you,

Mike

Latest posts