• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

for sale royal traveller awning £30. SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Analog

Reaction score
royal traveller (2 or 3 i cant remember?)

needs a good clean on the van opening ideally, has no groundsheet, cant guarantee it has all the pegs, tear in over hang canopy where sliding door goes, very small hole in roof (taped over and did not leak) and also has a broken zip ( needs to stay done up as it pulls from the wrong side otherwise) on the opening door opposite where the van mates against, but we used the zip opening to the side and had no trouble
has all the poles, and figure of 8 strip included

so its not perfect but its a cheap useable awning. it stayed up in some of the worst wind and rain i've ever camped in, so i cant fault it.
40206_456715129679_543724679_6457777_4322285_n.jpg

where you can see the small black tape on the roof here is the tiny hole.

33529_456715044679_543724679_6457768_2841870_n.jpg

i dont have a picture of the front but it looks like this, but in a different colour
Traveller3.jpg

so where this door is open, this is the one that has a broken zip, but we used the zip to the left of the front window to get in and out of.

collection from lower horsebridge east sussex, or at the breeze (but would need a deposit) as the poles make it pretty heavy.
reason for sale is we have just treated ourselves to a new tent, so this is not required.

(muff bus/GF/windcheater/accessories not included ;) )

thanks for looking.

Latest posts