• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale , Two Bows type roof rack ish

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozziedog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brother in law has a brand spanker, Just Kampers but not complete, two bow roof rack for sale. I took it out of the box to take pics but it looks like it`s been opened before. Both of the two bows are there but no clamps, all of the rails appear to be there but no wooden slats or fixing screws. It looks like ally but is too heavy so I`m guessing it`s stainless. He`d like £100.00 collected from Bristol or Swindon. So to re cap, it needs slats, fixing screws, and gutter clamps, all of which are readily available. We are assuming it`s J.K. because that`hs what it says on the box.

If it`s any good to anyone, pop up a pm or whatever :mrgreen: I thought it was ally but now think it`s stainless.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :mrgreen:

I wish to assure you that no little dogs were hurt in the taking of these photos, even though it looks like Big Poppa is beating the Beeee Jeeezus out of that little dog with his lovely roof rack bows. The dog is absolutely barking mad by the way, so if you see us , then come up and say high :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, BUT,,, don`t pat the dog,,, tooooo wrisky :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

geordie said:
I got some gutter clamps from
Limebug Ozzie if that's any help!

Big old thanks for that Geordie, I thought they`d be available, I just wasn`t sure where. Was they mega bucks from memory ?

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,, :mrgreen:

Don't think they were that much will try
And dig out invoice in the mountain
Of paperwork :lol:
They did two colours sliver & cream
They are well smart 8)
I suppose you could have them power
Coated to suit the colour of your bus
Can take a pic later this week if you want

micaz said:
Ill have it...I can collect from Swindon preferably...I live in Corsham.. Give me a bell on 07702 158974.
Cheers innit :lol:
Mike

So,, you live in between the both of us. I`ll find out later on this weekend where I`m working and if I can, I may even be able to drop it in. Or I can let the bruvver have it as he lives in Swindon SN25 something or other on the Abbey Meads estate. Or are you doing that cruise on Sunday from Caldicot in aid of SIDS ? Lots of options or maybe get the bruv to pop it in on his way back to Swindon. We`ll get you on the phone tomorrow, I`m 07723 069 937 and let you know what we`re up to. Just tried to phone him (bruv) but he`s at the footy, Rovers I think, sad innit :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, Ta mate :mrgreen:

Latest posts