• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Front Beam Setup (Transporterhaus, RED9)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andy11

Reaction score
Front beam setup just removed from my 71. Includes my original front beam in good solid condition with recent steering pin and bushes. Transporterhaus dropped spindles and trailing arms, (early bay spindles) and RED9 EZ setup with longer springs to work with the dropped spindles. The coil overs are Spax Krypton and are adjustable for the type of ride you want. Also RED9 bump stops. Had these on my bus for around 2 years and it has been superb, you can wind these down to as low as you want to go as the tie rods fit upside down so no notching is required. £800 ono willing to meet somewhere for delivery as Im in Cleethorpes on the east coast. Willing to split as long as I can sell the whole lot.

HPIM0369.jpg

HPIM0370.jpg

Any pics of your bus with this setup?

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

DSC05575.jpg

P1000734.jpg

P1000735.jpg

Some pics with it on the bus, it will go a lot lower than this but you would be touching the arches, I found this height the best compromise.

Yep can do that, will include the other set of shorter springs and the tie rods. £250

Just to confirm, this ISN'T a shortened beam right? or if so, by how much?

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

Hi, really wanted to sell the RED9 kit as one, will keep you in mind though

Thanks

Andy

Hi, the RED9 includes both sets of springs, tie rods, bump stops, and shocks. This was originally the 4"-5.5" drop kit but I added longer springs to run with the dropped spindles, original springs are included which are easy to change if required. £250 excellent condition, save yourself £220 on new with an extra set of springs :)

Transporterhaus trailing arms and dropped spindles, early bay spindles (68-70), these are good if you are going to run Porsche setup aswell. £350 excellent condition, big saving on new.

Will post everything if required.

Andy

Transporterhaus dropped spindles still for sale. Early Bay spindles (68-70) as said before.

Excellent condition, big saving on new.

Latest posts