• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Front Delux Bumper

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

classycampers

Reaction score
Front Early bay Delux bumper, very good condition and straight. It has the delux trim on from original also in good condition.
£150 plus post
Can get pics tomorrow.

adi i still have the deluxe trim from the last purchase, i need to send it back to you :oops: , i forgot about it completely, found it at the back of the shed. can you pm me your address to send it back.

Johnny said:
adi i still have the deluxe trim from the last purchase, i need to send it back to you :oops: , i forgot about it completely, found it at the back of the shed. can you pm me your address to send it back.

Hi Jonny,

No problem mate, i believe i was ment to get it collected so not your fault bud. maybe if we list it for sale then i can send it straight out to someone.....so save the hassle..should we say £40 plus post? If not will just get it collected. :lol:
Cheers
Ady

Pics
DSC05086.jpg

DSC05087.jpg

DSC05088.jpg

DSC05089.jpg

The last pics shows a small dent below the trim.

classycampers said:
Johnny said:

Hi Jonny,

No problem mate, i believe i was ment to get it collected so not your fault bud. maybe if we list it for sale then i can send it straight out to someone.....so save the hassle..should we say £40 plus post? If not will just get it collected. :lol:
Cheers
Ady

no worries Ady just let me know where you want it posted to. i can send pics as well if anyone wants a set of trims without the bumper from ady too :D

did you ever find that elusive rear trim?

Hi, The trim we spoke about is gone, but for the same price I will take the trim off this one, postage is £12.
If you want it get back to me.
Cheers
Ady

Latest posts