• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FRONT PANEL SPARE WHEEL mount

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichardAlexander

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Westfalia
i am after a front panel wheel mount, the one that originally came of the front of mine had 3 holes all paralell either side, but it was removed before i brought the bus, i have had the wheel in the boot of the westy but when i went camping it was a pain in the arris. so i want to put it back on the front any one got one they want to sell

idealy want the one with the threes hole each side i a straight line don't want to put more holes in the front panel, but thanks for posting

Not the best picture but I have this one, not sure it's what you are after though?

Various002.jpg

I've got one that came on my bus from the states . It looks brand new ,I won't be using it . I will post a pic tomorrow to see if you want it

Cheers

Sorry to hijack :oops: but if anyone's got a wide 5 one that holds the wheel the right way round Id be interested :msn4:

67westy said:
Not the best picture but I have this one, not sure it's what you are after though?

Various002.jpg

Hmmm I think th middle holes in that one are narrower mine are definately in a straight line straight down, also think it the type that holds the wheel the right way round if I remember from the for sale photos, yes please to posting the pic scoop as buddy is a yank bus too

Hey Richard ,

Sorry for late pic . :oops: I have this one that looks brand new off my 68' bay that came in from Nevada . I won't be using it so if interested pm me

Cheers

Dude said:
Hey Richard ,

Sorry for late pic . :oops: I have this one that looks brand new off my 68' bay that came in from Nevada . I won't be using it so if interested pm me

Cheers

Hmmm it seems this is the norm mine must have been a custom job, what are the hole centres on these

That looks like the same one as on our crew. I think the holes for the screws match up with the badge mounting holes if that helps......

I'm pretty sure the one I took off mine has the 3 parallel holes in a row. If you pm me your email I will send a picture of it on on Monday as it's at work.

I have this available:
http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=36225" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts