• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: 69 Bay tin top.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j.nathan

Reaction score
Selling my 1969 Swedish import Early Bay.
IMG_0198.jpg

Mostly original paint, original panels, no rot. Two previous owners in Sweden (father and son)
and then registered to me when imported. Driven from Sweden to Vanfest by Druids Brew(Tim)where i bought it 3 years ago.
No expense spared including new bearings and brakes, lowered adjustable beam with unique adjustable bump stops, new shocks all round, de-luxe belt line trim, de-luxe clock, period radio, CB radio, 356 chrome wheels with baby moons, new tyres, completely rebuilt original single port motor with no leaks and no issues, overiders, front spot lamp, etc, etc.
Everything works perfectly. I have tried to keep the original, semi ratty look without being too radical and unsafe. Everything on this bus has been looked at and replaced or refurbed as necessary.
IMG_0194.jpg

This is a very reluctant sale as i'd be very lucky to find another Bus in this condition.
I have never used this Bus in winter and has been garaged since new.
Redundancy forces sale. Probably worth more but priced to sell at £8250.
IMG_0195.jpg

More pictures and info if requested. PM or tel: 01427 753523.
Comes complete with roofrack, boxes of spares, unused outdoor cover.

Latest posts