• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS Campingaz Powerbox 12v 36l cool box

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marriedblonde

Reaction score
FS Campingaz Powerbox 12v 36l cool box

As per the title here is my campingaz powerbox 12v cooler. Hardle ever used. Poerfect order.

Full details here http://www.campingaz.com/uk/p-23874-powerbox174-36l.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I think you can get these for about £90 on amazon/ebay.

£50 delivered

Pic fitted in my bus - the balck strap is just used to hold it in place

IMG_2535.jpg

Can I ask, does this munch away at your battery amps like a piranha coming off a weightwatchers diet plan?

Reason I ask, I bought a cheaper cooler box version and that will eat away and kill my 125ah leisure battery within 24hours!
It's a homicidal battery butcher disguised as a harmless cooler box.
Needless to say, I never plug the thing in now, just use it as....well.... a standard cooler box packed with ice blocks.

Does this require additional ice blocks to refrigerate?

own a Bay?........Feel the love!

You can ask. I cant tell you as I haven't got the foggiest. :)

I have used it before and I didn't chill it down first or anything. Just stuck a load of stuff in it from my home fridge.

As for the powers consumption, I have not clue if it sucks power like a bankok lady boy or a dyson I'm afraid. :roll: I could plug it into my car but I don't think that will tell us anything as it had a HUGE f-off battery fitted.

J.

Latest posts