Gadgets and Evil Ben Lewis's Ultra Vw Photo Shoot...........

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadget Boy

Reaction score
Evil Ben Lewis and Gadgets Ultra Vw Photo Shoot..........

Ok heres a taster of the shoot Im not going to spoil it , So when its out in Ultra Vw BUY IT :wink:

Just so you know this was on the sat morning of Vanfest and was shot on an Industrial estate in Malvern that Mike an June Key found . Sat morning was hard work as Ben and I had been drinking with the Cov lads on fri nite . I went to bed at 1am , Ben doesnt know how he got to his van neva mind his bed :lol:

Anyway we drove to the photo shoot and as you all know VF was like the Somme so we had a good 2 hrs of cleaning in front of us with bad hangovers . Id like to personally thank Mike and June who put up with myself and Ben stinking like the great unwashed ......Although there was a mint bacon sandwich van just down the road after :D

Gadget and Ben ''Kit Kat Chunky '' Lewis

The cleaning begins

DSC01124.jpg

DSC01126.jpg

DSC01127.jpg

Shifting the buses around

DSC01129.jpg

DSC01128.jpg

DSC01131.jpg

Behind every good man Theres a Woman, June Key ..She'll probably kill me for posting this up :oops:

DSC01134.jpg

DSC01132.jpg

DSC01133.jpg

DSC01136.jpg

The Next Episode................

DSC01146.jpg

Thanks to Paul and all the Team at Ultra Vw

Gadget :wink:

Looks amazing.....

You guys parked up next to me, Grazy and Ego in the EB camping on Saturday after coming back from the shoot but I was out scavaging for parts, but did see the picture. 8)

Top buses and can't wait to read the article.

I think both vans look amazing. I was quite tempted when I saw yours for sale but I just cant persuade
the wife..........maybe I should trade her in!!

When is the feature going to be in the magazine??

Excellent work, that's one feature I look forward to reading! 8)

Pix look coolio Deano, wanted to get some pix of mine yours , Bens Egos and fauxs buses at Vanfest but couldnt Gutted would have made a sweet photo dude :twisted:

Latest posts