• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gauging interest - Full Westy interior

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andymac0143

Reaction score
Hi.

I'm currently in the process of stripping out my 72 westy (LHD). One thing to come out is all the internal westy units etc...

Full list of items currently coming out:

1.Rock & roll original wooden westy bed
2.Wardrobe / cupboard unit, has original hanging hooks and hanger and mirror on inside of door intact.
3.Overhead storage locker unit
4.Sink, tap & larder unit with small table on side, has original water storage bottle integrated.
5.Surround and top for a fridge underneath (hooks onto back of driver seat)
6.Under seat board.

Also has the pop up table that mounts under louvre window on driver side with working leg etc.

It's all in good used condition.

Is there much demand for this stuff?

Only issues with it are:
under bed/seat board has cut out for 230v double socket and a component speaker
Wardrobe unit has cut out at bottom for component speaker

If it's worth something / would add value I could look at getting the cut-outs repaired and a new matching laminate surface put on them, but depends if it's worth it.

I also have the original hammock that was stored in the top part of the wardrobe unit if anyone’s interested.

As I said I am just starting to remove them now, so it will be a week or so until available, but wondered if they are worth anything and if anyone is interested in them.

Being a 72 its the darker wood ?

Does it still have its buddy seat, i'd be interested price dependant

Matt

Hi. It is the darker wood and doesn't have a buddy seat as the sink unit goes behind the passenger seat.

depending on price and condition i could be interested in the lot. any pictures?

As above, interested in the lot if you have pictures and a price!

Seen them go for wildly different amounts depending on condition and contents.

Latest posts