Good Paint Respray Recommendations

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CPBerry2011

Reaction score
Hi all.

I want to get my bus painted in the Spring of next year. Ideally I would want Midland Paintwurks to do it as I 've read great things about their work but I don't think that I will be able to get in due to waiting lists and my budget not being big enough. I know that you get what you pay for. OG paint on my bus is in decent shape so may only require a blow over but would need advice as to whether to bare metal vs blow over. I am willing to strip the bus down completely myself including removing the engine and get it trailered to the spray location. I also want a complete respray inside and out. Do any of you have any recommendations, ideally in the North West of England/Midlands, or nationwide of anyone who has resprayed your bus and done a really good job at a reasonable price.

Cheers.

Chris.

Lets not get started on bodyshops !

You need to go and look at some and check there work out

Price wise it depends on what you want, anything from 1k to 5k

Good luck !

KevH said:
Try giving Alan Sutton a ring at Creative Coachworks, based just north of Shrewsbury. Not the cheapest, but on a par with MPW in terms of quality and I have been very happy with Alan's work (dated 24/2/12 on their FB page).

https://en-gb.facebook.com/creativecoachworks?sk=wall

Will def give him a call. Spoke to MPW and I know they would do a great job but think it's going to cost £4-5k minimum which frankly I can't afford so looking at a budget of around £2kish. Just wondering if this is feasible if I strip the bus down and give it to them as a shell.

Chris.

Latest posts