Goodbye Ozric and hello (again) Leela

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is moler the bloke from near Hull who posted his splitty resto on outcast forum? if so, im sure he did a spot on job, his van looked awesome. im hoping to see yours around york now, there dont seem to be many driving around, despite a couple living on peoples drives. i live in tang hall and aim to get my van back on the road soon, so let me know if you hear of any meets in the area.

antoine said:
Is moler the bloke from near Hull who posted his splitty resto on outcast forum? if so, im sure he did a spot on job, his van looked awesome. im hoping to see yours around york now, there dont seem to be many driving around, despite a couple living on peoples drives. i live in tang hall and aim to get my van back on the road soon, so let me know if you hear of any meets in the area.

He's the man - Top bloke too!
his 'van is the business - and he IS dedicated to dubs!

Too late to go camping in Leela this year - but you never know.
Engine is running fine on LPG, bit slow on idle, but she's getting a TLC service this weekend!

Still working on making the inside more 'comfortable' and less blue! Off-white leatherette bulkhead and wall cards done, buddy seat of a defender fitted, a bit of 'Ozrics' carpet down for some wall-to-wall and door cards this week.
http://s1032.photobucket.com/albums/a406/campinggaz/Leela/#!cpZZ2QQtppZZ24

might get her out this weekend!
Keep on dubbin'

Gaz

Latest posts