• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Halfords 40l electric coolbox, brand new, boxed £60 shipped

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aogrady

Reaction score
Hi,

Bought this brand new at full price (£120), now they are £90, it's brand new, just sat outside the box, which i still have, ready to pack and ship out - and i will post it free :D

DSC_0168.jpg

DSC_0169.jpg

DSC_0170.jpg

DSC_0171.jpg

DSC_0172.jpg

DSC_0175.jpg

Here are details from the website:

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_785251_langId_-1_categoryId_165657#tab1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Halfords Electric Coolbox 40 Litre has been designed to hold up to 56 x 330ml cans, as well as the lid being designed to accommodate three 2 litre bottles. It is capable of cooling up to 16°c below the temperature of the air surrounding the coolbox, allowing you to transport your food and drink whilst keeping them at a suitable temperature so they remain chilled.

The Coolbox features sturdy wheels as well as a pull out handle which make transportation exceptionally easy, ideal for when going on a picnic or on a day out.

FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF THE HALFORDS ELECTRIC COOLBOX 40 LITRE

Sturdy wheels and pull out handle for easy transportation
40 Litre capacity- holds 56 x 330ml cans
Cools up to 16°c below the temperature of the air surrounding the coolbox
Complete with two removable divider grips
Lid designed to accommodate three 2 litre bottles
Hygienic wipe clean sealed interior
Cable storage in lid
Internal dimensions: 45.5 x 31 x 30cm (LxWxH)
External dimensions(handle retracted): 55 x 37 x43.5cm (LxWxH)