Hello Guys Advice Required

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannyb83

Reaction score
Hello guys just wanted to say hello and ask for some advice. I have just converted from a T4 camper to a 1968 Kombi rhd project. I live in Lincoln Lincolnshire and as my van is a RHD project you can imagine how the great british weather has treated it and would love any advice regarding genuine welders and resto companies in my area.

Also if anyone can tell me what conversion the turret tops were on the 68 as i have no clue.

Thanks guys

Regards Danny

Hi - can't help with welding advise - just to say pop some piccies up if you have them (via photobucket.com or similair) and we can take a look!

Congrats on the bus ownership :) - looking forward to a resto thread!

hello and welcome quite a few companies in lincoln that would probably take on your bus.im in the motor trade and could point you in the direction of a few depending what you want to achive and how much you want to spend

theres also quite a few earlybayers in lincoln now,infact i was just talking to one the other day about having a meet at my workshop once a month just for a genral meet up talk campers and tinker and T :mrgreen: il be poping a post up soon to see if anyone is interested.

Latest posts