Help please read :-(

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whatemilydid

Reaction score
After realising our new bay window purchase will require more work than anticipated me and my partner are desperately searching for somewhere for us to do the welding work to our van. Obviously we're willing to pay, we're looking in the Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Nottinghamshire areas as we're central to them all. Any help and information is greatly appreciated as were desperate to bring him up (he's in the Forest of Dean which is too far to travel regularly to work on him)

We have found one place in Derby but they want £70 per week and for one bus we can't afford that, so if anyone wants to come in on it too we'd be exstatic.

Otherwise would someone come and help us do it round the back of my partners in return for beers, as this is a first time project and we need all the help we can get, the front end needs completely replacing amongst loads of other bits. I've started parts collecting but if anyone is willing to help we would literally love you forever.

Please any information and help is really appreciated call me on 07753 108241.

Thanks again,
Emily

Local council will only let me store it there if they get a whiff of any work going on there I'm out :-( am advertising locally at the minute thanks for your help.

If anyone hears of anything please let me know :-(

Latest posts