help!! splitty hire in lincoln,fancey some easy cash!!!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strongy

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im after hireing a splitty for a few hours in may for my m8s wedding,my bus was supose to be ready in time but i need to face facts,it wont be,so i was wondering if any one wants to earn a few quid

its only for an hour or 2 tops.

so if you fancey putting some ribons round ya bus and driving me n my mate to the church reply or pm me

it dosent have to be a show stoper but somthing half desent would be a bonus.

i love my bay and wouldent want a splitty for the obvious reasons.but the splitty is better looking and would suit a wedding,alltho saying that he was going to be going in my bay if it were ready.hes a big splitty fan aswell and thought it would make a good wedding prezzie,tunning up in a splitty

stuart from hannover heritage specifically offers a hire service of his lovely white deluxe bay if that's any use

he's on here :D

What do you mean they look nicer :shock: :D
used my bay dude and stopped all the traffic so they could watch, rent a bay!!
bus.jpg

ignore the england flags that was cause it was the first england match at the same time

hey there mate congrats on gettin hitched , lovin your bus mate ! 8)

may, im best man this was just a wedding prezzie from me as my bus wont be ready in time

Latest posts