Help please! Need to hire / borrow a Bus for a friend

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stan

Reaction score
Hi there, Looking for some help please guys. It was suggested to me on the T4 Forum that I post the following request on here, so I'm hoping that somebody out there will be able to help.

My best mates son is due to go to his School Prom on May the 18th - flaming Americanism I know :D He said that he would really like to turn up in an old Vee Dub Camper, Splitty, Bay - whatever we can get find. We've offered both our T4 and new T5 Sportline, but the kid is determined that he wants to arrive in an "old" Camper.... our T4 is, as he put it, "is far too new to be considered". It could've been worse - he could've said Hummer or Stretched Limo - like most of his mates.

So, can anyone help out? Either with turning up with said vehicle, or putting us in touch with someone that would be willing to hire themselves out for a couple of hours. Ideally it would need to be in good condition or a fine example of a rat. Obviously it's your Bus, so it' your rules in terms of behaviour, music etc. Oh, and as much as I'd like to, I wouldn't expect anyone but the owner to drive. ;)

They need to be picked up from Kilburn, on the outskirts of Derby and taken to Pride Park Stadium, Derby on May 18th early evening. It's a one way journey only, to arrive at around 7.00pm. I think that it's around 10 miles from their house.

His parents are obviously prepared to pay fuel etc and "something" towards the overall costs - without being well and truly spanked for the privilege.

Any help very gratefully received. Please PM me. Cheers

Latest posts