• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

House to Rent in very sunny spain!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

easy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hello all you lovely peeps :mrgreen:

I am putting this property up for my best buddy. I have been here on numerous occasions and luckily he has now decided to put this up for rent as he now lives in Marbella. Its an absolutely stunning place with awesome views and slap bang in the Andalusian mountains 20 mins from the beach and 30 mins from the airport in Malaga. On the road to the beach you can see Morocco in the distance, its truely beautiful.

CasaMaria_zpsea0cea66.jpg

CasaMariaPool_zpse1e6569e.jpg

Anyway if you fancy a really reasonably priced holiday in the sun, with a short walk to a lovely town and not far from the beach this is the place! now get booking and enjoy!

Here is the website http://www.spain-holiday.com/rentals/accommodations/properties/16009/Coin/6/Malaga/0/Andalucia/Coin.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Contact Paul or Vicky via the website and let them know Ez gave you the details, you will get that extra special treatment ;)

Just bumping this, as he is filled up quite nicely for the summer, but there are still some weeks etc to be had. I have stayed here in the beginning of October and its still roast, so if you fancy a cheeky week in the sun get on it!

Fly dirt cheap to Malaga and its about 30/45mins drive.

If you want any info you can ask me as well. :mrgreen: 8)

Enjoy!

Believe me doods i have considered it! Im planning a few trips there next year ;) im sure a few of us could fill up the drive with over hot buses, while we relax in the pool :mrgreen: 8)

Its a pain for sure dood, gather em up and get on it. You will have a great time 8) Let me know when your going dood and if im over there i will give you a shout and we can meet up for a beer :mrgreen:

Latest posts