i picked my Bay up from the docks today...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Monkeyspinner said:
I've found an interior, its 99% correct but still in the states, luckily i have another bus coming back so i can put it inside for shipping...

Hey Tim

If you could source any early sink/cooler units (the ones with the pull out sink bowl) I know at least 3 of us that would take them off your hands. And for much more than the $50 they sell for over 'there' to make it worthwhile. Could be a good Mon(k)ey Spinner? (Am I the first with that pun?)

Clem said:
Monkeyspinner said:
I've found an interior, its 99% correct but still in the states, luckily i have another bus coming back so i can put it inside for shipping...

Hey Tim

If you could source any early sink/cooler units (the ones with the pull out sink bowl) I know at least 3 of us that would take them off your hands. And for much more than the $50 they sell for over 'there' to make it worthwhile. Could be a good Mon(k)ey Spinner? (Am I the first with that pun?)

Ok dude, i'll see what i can find... and no your not the first :)

Clem said:
Monkeyspinner said:

Hey Tim

thats tru clem, im after one,and a good rear bumper

slammedresto said:
thats tru clem, im after one,and a good rear bumper

You were one of the three I was thinking of ;)

Latest posts